4/24/11

Philipp & Anna Lehmann Part I

My German friend, Philipp met his beautiful soul mate, Anna and promised their life together as a husband and a wife on April 10, 2011. The ceremony took a place at Anna's parents house in Marlborough, MA.  It was a small wedding with family members and a couple of close friends only. Everyone was very welcoming me, being there as one of Phil's friends and the photographer of the day. I still have more photos to finish up editing but couldn't help myself wait till then. Here are a few images from the wonderful day. 

Congratulation once again, Phil & Anna Lehmann!   
















All images © Yoonjoo Kim 

3 comments:

Ben Gebo said...

Awesome photographs, Yoonjoo. I can't believe Phil is now a married man!

Mila kriger said...

Beautiful photographs,Yoonjoo. What a talent!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! They look so happy!